Podcast News & Insights
WESTWOOD ONE AND IMPERATIVE ENTERTAINMENT’S PODCAST DIVISION LAUNCH TRUE Imperative Entertainment's First Weekly Series Begins Today
WESTWOOD ONE AND IMPERATIVE ENTERTAINMENT’S PODCAST DIVISION LAUNCH IN THE RED CLAY New True Crime Show Hosted by Sean Kipe Drops Today
INSIDE OF YOU JOINS WESTWOOD ONE PODCAST NETWORK Actor Michael Rosenbaum Gets Personal with Friends, Colleagues, Musicians, Athletes, and Fellow Actors
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- Auto Aftermarket Retailers: The Impact Of Amazon And Online Shopping And Why AM/FM Radio Is The Ideal Marketing PlatformCUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One completed the third annual study of the auto aftermarket category conducted by MARU/Matchbox to determine the current state of America’s auto parts retailers. The post Auto Aftermarket Retailers: The Impact Of Amazon And Online Shopping And Why AM/FM Radio Is The Ideal Marketing Platform appeared first on Westwood One.
- Case Study: AM/FM Radio Powers A Streaming Video Subscription Service As Online Video Now Represents The Majority Of American TV Time SpentA streaming video subscription brand recently utilized AM/FM radio to drive awareness and interest in their service. Here are some of the results of the campaign plus a look at the current TV ecosystem and how viewing patterns are changing. The post Case Study: AM/FM Radio Powers A Streaming Video Subscription Service As Online Video […]
- Nielsen "Promo Effect" studies demonstrate that AM/FM radio drives significant increases in TV viewership. Here are key findings from multiple case studies. The post TV Tune-In: Nielsen Case Studies Prove AM/FM Radio Ad Campaigns Drive +33% Lift In TV Viewership appeared first on Westwood One.
- Westwood One’s Podcast Download – Fall 2020 Report: Platform Wars Are Heating Up, Audiences Are Pandemic Proof, Women Represent the Majority of Newly Arrived Listeners, And Audiences Embrace AdvertisingWestwood One’s Podcast Download – Fall 2020 Report is a comprehensive look at podcast audiences and advertising. Topics covered in the report include podcast platforms, usage, content, and advertising trends. The post Westwood One’s Podcast Download – Fall 2020 Report: Platform Wars Are Heating Up, Audiences Are Pandemic Proof, Women Represent the Majority of Newly […]
- Advertiser Perceptions: Brand/Agency Podcast Advertising Consideration And Intention Soar To Record LevelsCUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One commissioned Advertiser Perceptions to study brand and agency sentiment on podcast advertising since 2015. Ahead of the IAB Podcast Upfront next week, here are the key findings from the 2020 survey. The post Advertiser Perceptions: Brand/Agency Podcast Advertising Consideration And Intention Soar To Record Levels appeared first on Westwood One.
- Nielsen: Latest AM/FM Radio Audience Data Shows Continued Recovery In PPM Markets As Morning Drive Grows, Sports Radio Soars, And Diary Markets Are Pandemic ProofNielsen just released high-level findings from the August Portable People Meter markets and the May-June-July diary surveys. For those expecting stability, there were surprising increases across the board. The post Nielsen: Latest AM/FM Radio Audience Data Shows Continued Recovery In PPM Markets As Morning Drive Grows, Sports Radio Soars, And Diary Markets Are Pandemic Proof […]
- Westwood One | Magellan AI Podcast Advertising Analysis: Pandemic Proof – After Modest Dip In April, Ad Volumes Quickly Surge BackCUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One partnered with Magellan AI, the definitive source of podcast advertising analytics, to analyze podcast advertising occurrence data from the top 400 podcasts in the U.S. through Q2 2020. Here are the key findings. The post Westwood One | Magellan AI Podcast Advertising Analysis: Pandemic Proof – After Modest Dip In […]
- If a marketer’s strategic focus is brand building rather than sales activation, there are a number of very experienced firms that are measuring podcast advertising impact on brand equity measures. Here are a few examples from Signal Hill Insights. The post Signal Hill Insights: Podcast Advertising Drives Brand Equity For Marketers appeared first on Westwood […]
- As Hispanics will represent two-thirds of American population growth over the next forty years, it is increasingly important for brands to be able to reach this audience. Nielsen data shows AM/FM radio is a powerful tool that can be used to do so. The post Nielsen: Adding Spanish AM/FM Radio To The Media Plan Generates […]
- CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One conducted an analysis of U.S. podcast promotion on U.S. AM/FM radio using Media Monitors, the largest ad occurrence measurement service. AM/FM radio broadcasters are increasingly using their massive audiences to create awareness and interest in podcasts. The post Podcast Promotion On AM/FM Radio Explodes: Worth $61 Million Year To Date […]