Podcast News & Insights
The Kurt Angle Show Drops Sunday on the Westwood One Podcast Network with Host Conrad Thompson NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 11, 2020 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One drops The Kurt Angle Show on Sunday with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and veteran podcast host Conrad Thompson.
Top-Ranked Personal Finance Podcast for Women and Marginalized Communities Drops Today NEW YORK, NY – February 10, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One welcomes Brown Ambition, a weekly podcast about juggling life, career, and building wealth, to the Westwood One Podcast Network.
NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 8, 2020 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One today released the first three episodes of The Washies, a ten-episode serialized fictional podcast from partner Omnicast Media.
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- Case Study: AM/FM Radio Plays A Powerful And Unique Role In The Media Plan As Streaming Video Brands Battle For Awareness And SubscribersWith streaming video brands turning to AM/FM radio like never before, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One retained Nielsen to measure the impact of one streaming service’s NFL AM/FM radio investment. Here are the key findings. The post Case Study: AM/FM Radio Plays A Powerful And Unique Role In The Media Plan As Streaming Video Brands […]
- Michigan Sports Betting Big Bang: Ten Authorized Operators Flood Airwaves As New Study Reveals AM/FM Radio Listeners Show Significantly More Interest And Engagement In Online Sports Betting Than TV ViewersOn January 25, 2021, ten brands in the state of Michigan went live with sports betting. To better understand the consumer reaction in Michigan to the launch of sport betting, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One commissioned MARU/Matchbox to conduct a study. The post Michigan Sports Betting Big Bang: Ten Authorized Operators Flood Airwaves As New […]
- For clothing brands and retailers, AM/FM radio is the ideal medium for driving sales and reaching on-the-go consumers close to the point of purchase. The post AM/FM Radio Drives Results For Clothing Brands And Retailers appeared first on Westwood One.
- There is a common misperception among advertisers about when AM/FM radio listening actually happens. How does the perception measure up to the actual listening reality? The post Perception Vs. Reality: Drive Time Isn’t The Only Time For AM/FM Radio appeared first on Westwood One.
- Westwood One | Magellan AI Podcast Advertising Analysis Shows Podcasts Are Pandemic Proof: After Modest Dip In April, Ad Volumes Roar Back In Q3 2020With podcast listening up, are podcast advertisers similarly growing their investments? CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One partnered with Magellan AI to analyze podcast advertising occurrence data from the top 400 podcasts in the U.S. through Q3 2020. The post Westwood One | Magellan AI Podcast Advertising Analysis Shows Podcasts Are Pandemic Proof: After Modest Dip […]
- Southeast Michigan Ford Dealers Association Uses AM/FM Radio Smart Speaker Pre-Roll Ads To Build Awareness And Purchase IntentTo measure the impact the Southeast Michigan Ford Dealers Association smart speaker campaign, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One retained MARU/Matchbox to conduct a campaign effect study. Here are the key findings. The post Southeast Michigan Ford Dealers Association Uses AM/FM Radio Smart Speaker Pre-Roll Ads To Build Awareness And Purchase Intent appeared first on Westwood […]
- While AM/FM radio dominates the audio landscape with mass reach and significant time spent, podcasting is an area that has been experiencing significant adoption growth. The just-released Westwood One 2021 Audioscape looks at podcast consumer trends using data from Edison’s Q3 2020 “Share of Ear” Report. The post Westwood One 2021 Audioscape: 5 Things To […]
- To create informed planning decisions, marketers and agencies should take the “me” out of “media” and fully understand today’s media behaviors. The post Marketers/Agencies: Take the “Me” Out of “Media” appeared first on Westwood One.
- As 2020 comes to an end, we’re looking back at the blog posts that resonated the most. Here are the top 5 most popular audio insights posts of the year. The post 2020’s Top 5 Most Popular Audio Insights Blog Posts appeared first on Westwood One.
- New CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One And Horizon Media Study: Why Artificial Fan Noise Increases Ad Receptivity At Live Sporting EventsTo learn what sports fans thought about fan noise, as well as to ask about their other sports opinions in a year unlike any other, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One and Horizon Media commissioned MARU/Matchbox to execute a study. The post New CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One And Horizon Media Study: Why Artificial Fan Noise […]