Podcast News & Insights
Matthew McConaughey is the First Guest New Interview Show Focuses on the Path to Career Success NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 5, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., today introduces the new podcast, Just Getting Started with Rich Eisen.
The Kurt Angle Show Drops Sunday on the Westwood One Podcast Network with Host Conrad Thompson NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 11, 2020 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One drops The Kurt Angle Show on Sunday with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and veteran podcast host Conrad Thompson.
Top-Ranked Personal Finance Podcast for Women and Marginalized Communities Drops Today NEW YORK, NY – February 10, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One welcomes Brown Ambition, a weekly podcast about juggling life, career, and building wealth, to the Westwood One Podcast Network.
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- The perception of media audiences is skewed by prevalent myths in the ad community. Using data from research leaders Nielsen, the Federal Reserve, and Edison Research, we disprove eight of the biggest perceptions brands hold about AM/FM radio. The post Perception vs. Reality: Eight Things Brands Have Completely Wrong About AM/FM Radio appeared first on […]
- Edison Research’s “Share Of Ear” Q4 2020: Podcasting Eats Spotify/Pandora And AM/FM Radio Remains The Dominant Ad-Supported Audio PlatformThe Q4 2020 edition of Edison Research’s “Share of Ear,” the gold standard audio time use study, contains stunning news. For the first time, audience shares for podcasting surpassed the combined audiences of ad-supported Pandora and ad-supported Spotify. The post Edison Research’s “Share Of Ear” Q4 2020: Podcasting Eats Spotify/Pandora And AM/FM Radio Remains The […]
- Nielsen held a client webinar today to reveal the findings of their fifth consumer tracking study since the pandemic. The findings show that AM/FM radio is the soundtrack of America’s recovery and spending resurgence. The post Nielsen: AM/FM Radio Is The Soundtrack Of America’s Recovery And Spending Resurgence appeared first on Westwood One.
- Perception And Reality: Marketers And Agencies Dramatically Underestimate The State Of U.S. Worker Commutes; Plus The Latest Nielsen Data Shows A Complete Recovery Of AM/FM Radio Listeners In $75K+ HouseholdsAdvertiser Perceptions recently asked media decision makers, “What percentage of American workers are either working from home daily, commuting some days, or commuting every day?” Here is a look at the buy side perceptions of the state of the American commute versus the actual reality. The post Perception And Reality: Marketers And Agencies Dramatically Underestimate […]
- Podcasts Launched The Radio Star: How Dan Bongino’s Podcast Generated Significant Awareness And Appeal Among U.S. Talk Radio ListenersCUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One commissioned Maru/Blue to conduct a national study revealing the extent to which Dan Bongino has used his podcast platform, social media presence, best-selling books, and TV appearances to build a strong brand among American talk radio listeners. The post Podcasts Launched The Radio Star: How Dan Bongino’s Podcast Generated Significant […]
- The Two Podcast Slides Every Marketer Needs To Have: New Data From Edison Research And Triton Digital’s Infinite Dial 2021Last week, Edison Research and Triton Digital released their 24th annual Infinite Dial study. For marketers, the most compelling aspect of the study was the section on podcasting. Here are the key findings. The post The Two Podcast Slides Every Marketer Needs To Have: New Data From Edison Research And Triton Digital’s Infinite Dial 2021 […]
- Nielsen Media Impact, the planning and optimization tool for brands and agencies, reveals that putting AM/FM radio into the financial media plan generates significant lift in reach. The post What Happens When A Major Financial Brand Takes Its TV Budget And Puts It Into AM/FM Radio? appeared first on Westwood One.
- Case Study: AM/FM Radio Campaign For A Pharmaceutical Brand Generates Strong Lift In Brand Equity And Actions Taken With No Negative Reaction To DisclaimerWith cable penetration falling from 90% of all homes to only 62% and a shift of TV viewing to advertising-free streaming video services, pharmaceutical brands need to maintain reach by adding new media platforms. Here's how AM/FM radio can help. The post Case Study: AM/FM Radio Campaign For A Pharmaceutical Brand Generates Strong Lift In […]
- Case Study: AM/FM Radio Plays A Powerful And Unique Role In The Media Plan As Streaming Video Brands Battle For Awareness And SubscribersWith streaming video brands turning to AM/FM radio like never before, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One retained Nielsen to measure the impact of one streaming service’s NFL AM/FM radio investment. Here are the key findings. The post Case Study: AM/FM Radio Plays A Powerful And Unique Role In The Media Plan As Streaming Video Brands […]
- Michigan Sports Betting Big Bang: Ten Authorized Operators Flood Airwaves As New Study Reveals AM/FM Radio Listeners Show Significantly More Interest And Engagement In Online Sports Betting Than TV ViewersOn January 25, 2021, ten brands in the state of Michigan went live with sports betting. To better understand the consumer reaction in Michigan to the launch of sport betting, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One commissioned MARU/Matchbox to conduct a study. The post Michigan Sports Betting Big Bang: Ten Authorized Operators Flood Airwaves As New […]