Podcast News & Insights
Matthew McConaughey is the First Guest New Interview Show Focuses on the Path to Career Success NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 5, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., today introduces the new podcast, Just Getting Started with Rich Eisen.
The Kurt Angle Show Drops Sunday on the Westwood One Podcast Network with Host Conrad Thompson NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 11, 2020 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One drops The Kurt Angle Show on Sunday with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and veteran podcast host Conrad Thompson.
Top-Ranked Personal Finance Podcast for Women and Marginalized Communities Drops Today NEW YORK, NY – February 10, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One welcomes Brown Ambition, a weekly podcast about juggling life, career, and building wealth, to the Westwood One Podcast Network.
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- As The Economy Recovers And The Labor Force Tightens, Passive Job Seekers Outnumber Active Job Seekers Four To One; Companies Can Reach Them With Audio, The Soundtrack Of The American WorkerTo analyze the national employment ecosystem and profile the passive job seeker, CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One commissioned MARU/Matchbox to field a study to explore changes in the labor market since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. The post As The Economy Recovers And The Labor Force Tightens, Passive Job Seekers Outnumber Active Job Seekers […]
- The State Of TV: Cord Cutting, Viewership Declines, And Older Audiences Mean Advertisers Need AM/FM Radio For Incremental Reach And The Light TV ViewerThe television landscape is undergoing massive change as audience viewing habits shift from linear TV to ad-free streaming options. What does this mean for advertisers who have historically used TV in their media plans for mass reach? The post The State Of TV: Cord Cutting, Viewership Declines, And Older Audiences Mean Advertisers Need AM/FM Radio […]
- Let’s Roll: Why America’s Auto Dealers Need To Increase Their AM/FM Radio Advertising To Reach Consumers Who Are Ready To BuyAs the economy recovers and consumer confidence is restored, auto dealers have the opportunity to ramp up advertising efforts to sell cars. An AM/FM radio attribution report released by LeadsRx shows how AM/FM radio campaigns generate significant auto dealer website traffic. The post Let’s Roll: Why America’s Auto Dealers Need To Increase Their AM/FM Radio […]
- The perception of media audiences is skewed by prevalent myths in the ad community. Using data from research leaders Nielsen, the Federal Reserve, and Edison Research, we disprove eight of the biggest perceptions brands hold about AM/FM radio. The post Perception vs. Reality: Eight Things Brands Have Completely Wrong About AM/FM Radio appeared first on […]
- Edison Research’s “Share Of Ear” Q4 2020: Podcasting Eats Spotify/Pandora And AM/FM Radio Remains The Dominant Ad-Supported Audio PlatformThe Q4 2020 edition of Edison Research’s “Share of Ear,” the gold standard audio time use study, contains stunning news. For the first time, audience shares for podcasting surpassed the combined audiences of ad-supported Pandora and ad-supported Spotify. The post Edison Research’s “Share Of Ear” Q4 2020: Podcasting Eats Spotify/Pandora And AM/FM Radio Remains The […]
- Nielsen held a client webinar today to reveal the findings of their fifth consumer tracking study since the pandemic. The findings show that AM/FM radio is the soundtrack of America’s recovery and spending resurgence. The post Nielsen: AM/FM Radio Is The Soundtrack Of America’s Recovery And Spending Resurgence appeared first on Westwood One.
- Perception And Reality: Marketers And Agencies Dramatically Underestimate The State Of U.S. Worker Commutes; Plus The Latest Nielsen Data Shows A Complete Recovery Of AM/FM Radio Listeners In $75K+ HouseholdsAdvertiser Perceptions recently asked media decision makers, “What percentage of American workers are either working from home daily, commuting some days, or commuting every day?” Here is a look at the buy side perceptions of the state of the American commute versus the actual reality. The post Perception And Reality: Marketers And Agencies Dramatically Underestimate […]
- Podcasts Launched The Radio Star: How Dan Bongino’s Podcast Generated Significant Awareness And Appeal Among U.S. Talk Radio ListenersCUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One commissioned Maru/Blue to conduct a national study revealing the extent to which Dan Bongino has used his podcast platform, social media presence, best-selling books, and TV appearances to build a strong brand among American talk radio listeners. The post Podcasts Launched The Radio Star: How Dan Bongino’s Podcast Generated Significant […]
- The Two Podcast Slides Every Marketer Needs To Have: New Data From Edison Research And Triton Digital’s Infinite Dial 2021Last week, Edison Research and Triton Digital released their 24th annual Infinite Dial study. For marketers, the most compelling aspect of the study was the section on podcasting. Here are the key findings. The post The Two Podcast Slides Every Marketer Needs To Have: New Data From Edison Research And Triton Digital’s Infinite Dial 2021 […]
- Nielsen Media Impact, the planning and optimization tool for brands and agencies, reveals that putting AM/FM radio into the financial media plan generates significant lift in reach. The post What Happens When A Major Financial Brand Takes Its TV Budget And Puts It Into AM/FM Radio? appeared first on Westwood One.